Thursday 11 February 2016

florian imgrund

florian imgrund 
florian  is a German photographer . He got his first film camera in the summer of 2010 and has been producing amazing images since. He creates his double exposure completely in camera with no out of camera editing. He bases his work on images that merge the human form with natural landscapes 

web reference :http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/03/double-exposure-photographs-by-florian-imgrund/
 
 



 I really like florian work espically the use of black and white because I love black and white images  because I think that it makes you look more at.the tines and shapes of the images rather than just identifying the subject.by it's colour.  
I also really.like the idea if his work with the mix between the human form and nature this is because my ideas are based on the human for so I'm looking at all aspects of how to explore this and the way in which he uses the double exposure to in coparate his two ideas has some reflection on my own work and has also given me more ideas in the way of composing my images.  The image that I find has the best compostion is the first images I think this is because of the way the land scape fits perfectly into the face with a horizontal line straight across . This line I think draws the two images together and makes the landscape fit like a mouth piece to the face. 
The use of dark and light tines in his work is something else I find eye carching for example the final image if the hand and trees . I think the way in which the dark hand is sat on the brightly exposed background pushe's the hand toward's the front of the image making it the main focus . This I think also gives the knave depth. 
when looking at his work I would like to incoparte so of the technique into my own style with the use if dark and bright exposures mixed . but u will be doing this using photos hop not in camera . but.using in camera double exposure is something u would like to try in the future . 


No comments:

Post a Comment